AGFA - Drystar AXYS
by AGFA

AGFA Drystar AXYS Forums

Updated  Feb 19 2022
1 Reply

Hello , I need the xml file for drystar axys to connect with FPD canon cxdi701c ??

RE: AGFA - Drystar AXYS
Updated  Mar 30 2021
4 Replies

Hi i would connect printer drystar axys to Selenia. Can you help me? best regards

3 Replies

Can Konica minolta Regius CR workstation be configured to work with an Agfa drystar axys? How?

7 Replies

Does anyone know what this issue could be? And does anyone know how to correct it please?

Updated  Jul 22 2020
3 Replies

I need to resolve this Error E308052 on Agfa drystar printer. Pls Can anyone help as soon as possible

Updated  Mar 27 2020
2 Replies

AXYS printer from the broweser does any one know the password for Keyop menu

3 Replies

drystar axys is not booting.. Its only shows PLEASE WAIT... "SELF TEST PROCEEDING" for the whole day, it does not pass this very stage.. and i have removed the ram and put it back and it still show the same result.. pls what do i do to make it boot very well.

Updated  Dec 13 2016
2 Replies

AGFA DRYSTAR AXYS 5367/100

where can i get part for this printer

Updated  Sep 16 2015
1 Reply

IP address is pinging but not printing film

printer not showing any error

1 Reply

hello wondering if any had issues with a Hologic mammo selenia unit not printing to agfa axys. when a image is printed it says on hologic machine sleeping -error.

i dont see a issue with my printer

any help would be appreciated

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - Drystar AXYS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree