GE HealthCare - Case 8000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Case 8000 Forums

Added  Feb 21 2021
0 Replies

Ikeep getting error messageof No Input when turning on the device

RE: GE HealthCare - Case 8000
2 Replies

Hello, I have an artifact on the image of our GE scanner as the image attached. Fast calibration does not solve the problem. The restoration backup of the calibration does not solve the problem as well. Do you have an idea. cordially

Updated  Oct 11 2018
1 Reply

how to delete all patient records at once ?

Updated  Aug 22 2017
1 Reply

The message; "Too many exercise test data, conversion ends after 59 min" occurs when the study is transferred to MUSE. Does anyone know what this is referring to? Thanks, Terry ttownsen@wakehealth.edu

Updated  Jul 10 2017
1 Reply

We have a CASE 8000 and the mmusb.sys seems to be absent or non-functioning. Does anyone have a driver disc or can help to restore.USB functionality in windows NT4. Dr David Dighton

Updated  Feb 13 2017
1 Reply

When setting up for a stress test, we suddenly began getting an error message 7963 on our Case 8000 saying there is no communication with the treadmill. It was working fine on Friday but this began on Monday. All of the connections and cables were double checked. The outlet to the treadmill was checked for power. The emergency button is released. We have tried rebooting the system several times. Any suggestions?

2 Replies

Dear All

I need GE CASE 8000 5,15 Software. Can you support me about NT Software.

Mete / bma@bmamed.com

Updated  Apr 14 2016
1 Reply

Ecg data from the Case 8000 is fat-lined and has artifact. The Case 8000 it's self acquires and displays clear ECG. The interconnect cable between the vivid ultrasound and Case 8000 has been replaced and the connectors appear to be in good shape. Does anyone have experience with this?

Updated  Mar 29 2016
1 Reply

Missing Export Option Code associated numbers for "EXPD"

0 Replies

What's a good price to do a Software Installation on a GE Case Windows NT or XP?

I'm a Self Contractor and a client of mine ask me to do a Software installation on the side for a GE Case P2 and I want to know how much a company Charges when it comes to this so maybe wee could work something out...Thank you!

Hackz818@gmail.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Case 8000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree