GE HealthCare - SAM
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare SAM Forums

Updated  Nov 30 2018
2 Replies

Hello, I'm a tech who fixes and repairs these SAM units. I pretty much know how to fix the errors but I wanna know what puts them in the state. Like, "service module ram". I know how to fix this issue but does anyone know how it gets into this state?

RE: GE HealthCare - SAM
Added  Mar 16 2017
0 Replies

looking to purchase the calibration cable and software for the GE Sam modules

Updated  Jan 14 2016
2 Replies

Need a service manual

Added  Nov 30 2015
0 Replies

Hi guys!

I have the cal gas and stuff, but do not seem to be able to accomplish a calibration for the SAM modules.  Can one of you guys give me a procedure to follow to calibrate the module?  Mine is connected to a DASH4000 as the patient monitor here..

thanks!

Stan

1 Reply

Can someone explain the process for calibrating these when they are connected to a DASH 4000 monitor for patient monitoring?  I can not seem to find in the manual here..

Thanks Guys!

Added  Jun 11 2014
0 Replies

Is there a place to get fume hood repair training/Doesn't matter what company they are.

Thanks

Updated  Apr 21 2014
5 Replies

I'm looking for a company that can do depot repair on GE SAM modules. Including the optical bench. 

Thanks

Updated  May 2 2014
9 Replies

I have a GE SAM module that's showing a "service module cell sev" error message. Wondering if anyone else has seen this and what the resolution was. Any assistance would be appreciated. GE depot service in Jupiter, FL wants a flat fee of only $2,290.00 to repair it with a 90 day warranty. Thanks in advance.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - SAM
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree