Valleylab - Force EZ
by Valleylab

Valleylab Force EZ Forums

Updated  Aug 26 2022
2 Replies

Hi, my force ez doesn't make any of the modes (cut 1&2, coag 1) except coag 2 (spray) and then it shows error 163, does anybody know what is the meaning of this error?

Equipment: Valleylab - Force EZ

RE: Valleylab - Force EZ
Updated  Mar 15 2022
1 Reply

i need help any one send me circuit diagram of Valleylab - Force EZ.umarazmat29@gmail.com

Updated  Mar 15 2022
1 Reply

i need velleylab srevice manual any one send me in email umarazmat29@gmail.com

1 Reply

hello Please any one can send me a service manual of ValleyLab Force-EZ send me on this email address: engrskhan98@gmail.com thank you

Added  May 6 2021
0 Replies

Hi. We have a Valleylab Force EZ which is giving error 161. Also when trying to do a calibration no voltage is seen on the voltmeter. The K2 relay (CUT) and FET's are ok, no shortages. Any help please? Thanks

Updated  Aug 3 2015
1 Reply

Hello,

I have a Valleylab force EZ,when switched ON and self-test done without errors,a fault occurs once you  press the cut or coag button and suddenly freeze the screen with continuous audible alarm even if release the button of the force straps cut or coag button,to reset the alarm (without error code) need to switched OFF the unit.But if you connect the pedal in the front connection, the fault doesn't comes up.The strange thing is when connect the same pedal in the rear connection(Back Connection) and press cut or coag suddenly the screen freeze again with an continuous audible alarm and even if you release the pedal cut or coag.

Please can someone help me on this issue.

Best Regards,

Sam

Updated  Dec 7 2014
1 Reply

after turning on the force ez generator he doesn't work and make a continuous bip

nothing displayed -no error code-

how i can resolve this problem

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Force EZ
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree