GE HealthCare - Senographe 2000D
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Senographe 2000D Forums

0 Replies

Good day Colleagues, I'm having issues with a Senographe 2000D. The battery on the EEPROM went bad, after replacing the battery we get an "incorrect software keys for the AWS" error is anybody familiar with the issue, and which steps should be taken to reprogram the keys in the unit?

RE: GE HealthCare - Senographe 2000D
0 Replies

Good day dear colleagues i have an error E12 Err mem sauvegardee (gene) 071/081 on a GE senographe 2000D, i have read that we need to replace the batteries on the generator. The batteries have been replaced but i do not know how to perform the backup restore into the system. Does anybody have a procedure for the back up restore? Thanks!!

1 Reply

Need to reload software on ADS, but Jumpstart Floppy seems damaged. The system can't boot and shows message "disk: a wrong magic number". Does anyone have this disk or files that I can use to make the floppy (still have some old systems with floppy drives!)? Here is full description on the disk: Product: ADS Name: Jumpstart Floppy Version: 17.5/June 2008 Part Number: 5317005 (alternate part number is 5317001) Thanks. Duke Stancic

Updated  Nov 7 2018
2 Replies

when i start the seno 2000D When the system boot it required the login and password I enter the login :sdc Password:adw3.1 But the system can not accept this login and password and show the message invalid login and password Kindly help me

Updated  Jun 1 2018
4 Replies

Hello, We have a problem with our GE Senographe 2000D. I'm trying to perform a replacement procedure for the detector, but our floppy equipped with the Image Receptor appears to be damaged. There is no information on the diskette. Please help me in this matter. What can I do with this problem? As far as I can tell, the version of the detector is PM 633_01 (the inscription on the floppy disk). The model number of the image receptor is 2224137, type 2224137-2, it was manufactured in October 2004, the location of M, the serial number is 442859BU5.

Updated  Apr 13 2017
5 Replies

Gas spring was faulty (no support). Replaced it but still getting I78 error.

3 Replies

what is cleaning recommendation for this mammography unit?

1 Reply

I need top replace Eizo Monitors for a unit 2007. The software version of the unit is 4.4. Who can reprogram the unit to accommodate the replacement new monitors? what is involved

Updated  May 26 2015
1 Reply

Lately have an issue with available space for images. I deleted all the old images (older than one day) and the system shows only available spave for ~100 - 120 images only. Deleting this many images would usually free space to approx. 1500 - 1750 images. Did fsck and restored database, but problem persist. Any advice?

0 Replies

Hello,

I´m looking for GE SENOGRAPHE 2000D AWS (ADS) Operating System CD

Part Number: 2232046-2.

YOM: 1.999

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Senographe 2000D
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree