B. Braun - Vista Basic
by B. Braun

B. Braun Vista Basic Forums

Updated  Apr 28 2022
2 Replies

I have a customer that sent me one of these units and the wording above the green buttons is not there. I have the arrows once the unit is powered on but no words above the arrows. Any idea how to make them reappear? I can push the buttons and they work just can't see what we are doing.

RE: B. Braun - Vista Basic
Updated  Jan 11 2022
1 Reply

do you have a user manual

Updated  Dec 28 2021
11 Replies

Hello everyone and thanks for your time and advice! B. Braun Vista Basic with constant downstream occlusion...Device primes, no problem. Each time I select the Prime option, it primes a full 25mL. Replaced occlusion sensor. Completed pressure sensor calibrations. Device still goes in to downstream occlusion alarm. Could it be AIL sensor? Since the device primes and all, I figured it couldn't be the Main PCB or Pump Head Mechanism.

Updated  Oct 18 2021
2 Replies

The only button on the keypad that works is the on/off button. Any help with what might be wrong.

Updated  Oct 2 2020
1 Reply

need copy of service manual

Updated  Jan 4 2017
1 Reply

unit key could inoperatable

Updated  Aug 30 2016
3 Replies

I have adjusted the scale factor to it's highest rate and am looking for the next best possible reason the unit is under-delivering. Is it a finger pump or controller board issue?

Updated  Aug 18 2016
1 Reply

I am working on a BBraun Vista Basic and it is under-infusing. I have adjusted the scale factor as low as possible (400) and am looking for additional information. Could the problem be in the controller board, finger pump or both/niether?

Updated  Jun 22 2016
2 Replies

Does anyone have a Braun Vista service key that we could purchase?

Updated  Jun 21 2016
6 Replies

Fellow techs,

I am reaching out again for help with this wierd problem.

We have no service info on this thing, and BBraun isn't very nice if you haven't been trained by them.

So, I have this infusion pump that we can input the time and vtbi, but as soon as you hit the start button, it alarms and displays the following error...... Check drop sensor.

There is no drop sensor, so I'm very confused and in nned of some assistance.

I also need to know how to adjust the contrast on the display.

Any help is appreciated.

FOLLOW UP>>>>>>>>>>>>

Does anyone know where or how I can get a service key?

Is it an actual 'key' or is it software programming?

Thanks again.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: B. Braun - Vista Basic
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree