Sirona - ORTHOPHOS 3
by Sirona

Sirona ORTHOPHOS 3 Forums

Updated  Jan 25 2013
1 Reply

Where to buy ring cable L4 for Sirona Orthophos 3 Ceph?

RE: Sirona - ORTHOPHOS 3
Updated  Dec 26 2012
1 Reply

Need installation instructions

Updated  Nov 27 2012
1 Reply

Hi everyone...

can you help me how to adjust this machine because the image is not full???

thanks a lot

Added  Aug 26 2012
0 Replies

estou com erro e2 43 como conserto ?

Updated  Oct 24 2012
3 Replies

anybody could help me about my problem with sirona orthophos 3?its giving e2/43 when i press the exposure key....

Updated  Nov 7 2012
2 Replies

after pressing the exposure key error e2/43 appear in the display

Added  May 3 2012
0 Replies

I origanally had a error E2 15, and proceeded to do as the service manual says and replace the DX1 board. After doing so we did the system service routines required after having replaced a new DX1 board. our next problem occured in during the service routine (S.05 step 2) We followed the instructions as listed in the service manual but when we maintained the exposure key pressed to complete the routine the machine automatically presented error E2 45. Why is that? we proceeded to try the service routine steps again from the begining but again the same problem occured when we got to service routine S.05 step 2. We were told it is the x ray tube that is damaged; but could it be something else or something we did not do right?

1 Reply

does anyone know where i can purchase an x ray tube for the sirona orthophos 3 ceph< besides, patterson dental, and merry x ray???????????

Updated  Aug 13 2013
7 Replies

I would like to know if anyone has any information on where i could find a x ray tube for a Sirona Orthophos 3 ceph. Purchased the Dx1 board on the machine a few months ago and now I am getting a error E2 45. and need a x ray tube replacement.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Sirona - ORTHOPHOS 3
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree