Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
by Philips

Philips iE33 Echocardiography Forums

Updated  Dec 12 2021
5 Replies

Please Help what seems to be the problem. When i switch on the machine this message appear "the system did not complete initialization. please turn off the circuit breaker on the back left side of the system at the bottom and wait for 30 seconds.then turn the circuit breaker back on, and press the on/stby switch.if this condition continues please call your service representive . diagnostic code : 608" i do this and when the machine switch on its give me the same error the soft ware version 6.3.7.745

RE: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
Updated  Oct 3 2021
2 Replies

Philips UltraSound ie33. I am facing this(monitor screen blinking) error. when i turned on complete system is boot but screen display is still black. when i press the monitor adjustment buttons back on the monitor, notification panel shows during blinking the screen.i judge that when the back side of monitor light blink screen also blink. i changed the DVI cable but system status still same. Please guide me how to solve this problem.

6 Replies

Hi. I got error when try to add new patient: ERROR: Maximum number of exams reached... Is there any chance to reset the counter or make number of patient's stored bigger?

Updated  Apr 5 2021
10 Replies

ie33 making noise and creating artifact when using continuous wave with probe S5-1 We have already replaced the probe and we are still having the same problems?

1 Reply

ie33 making noise and creating artifact when using continuous wave with probe S5-1

Updated  Jan 28 2021
3 Replies

My Ie33 unit produces an error, and needs to re-boot, as soon as an X7-2t TEE probe is connected. The error is EHA 207: Fault dialog 207.GPM2.JDMF.5 I have tried this TEE probe on two of our other systems, and it works. On one machine it only seems to be recognized in the left most port. Any thoughts ?

Updated  Aug 23 2020
3 Replies

I have ie 33 , i setup a report printer hp color when i print it print each image in one sheet i want to print 6 images in on sheet . How?

Updated  Aug 1 2020
4 Replies

i have Philips IE 33 and i want to activate anatomic m mode

Updated  May 22 2020
2 Replies

Hello! I am facing an error in Philips IE33. Machine is not booting up and giving error code 516. Can anyone help me.

Updated  Apr 10 2020
7 Replies

Hello, I have an IE33 that with three different X7-2t TEEs the system will over temp within minutes intermittently over the past 2 weeks. Some days its fine other days it displays the first message to adjust setting before it forces a cool down, and then sometimes it forces a cool down. They do not over temp on other systems. Has anyone had this type of issue on these before. I am planning on swapping out the NAIM since it does a lot of the temp/voltage monitoring. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree