Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
by Philips

Philips iE33 Echocardiography Forums

Added  Dec 21 2019
0 Replies

HI, I SAVE CLIP OR STILL FRAME AND THERE IS NO BEPING ON ACQUISITION THANKS

RE: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
3 Replies

Hi, does anyone know anything about this error code? I searched about this error and changed the keyboard cable that was faulty, but the error still appearing intermittently. I would appreciate any help

0 Replies

I am trying to add the time measurement for Venous Reflux to make a Protocol on the IE 33. the measurement is an option during the exam, but when I am trying to make the protocol, I can not find the option to be able to add to the specific section. I am thinking I have to create it but I do not know how to create the measurement.

Updated  Mar 11 2019
1 Reply

HELLO! I RECENTLY BOUGHT PHILIPS X3-1 PROBE. MY MACHINE IS PHILIPS IE 33. THE PROBE GIVES GOOD PICTURE BUT ON TOUCH SCREEEN IT IS MISSING PW I CW DOPPLER AS WELL AS M MODE. DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS PROBLEM? TO NOTE, PROBE S51 WORKS PERFECTLY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

1 Reply

hello everyone , i need a service manual for philips ie33 ultrasound can you help me my email : majdwk15@gmail.com thanks

1 Reply

Greetings, Our department has a IE33 machine (SW 4.0.1.357). We can't seem to figure out how to enable / choose export option other than a DVD burner. There are simply no options during export to choose an alternate destination. The system can clearly see the inserted USB drives, as i am able to export logs to it.

Updated  Jan 24 2019
2 Replies

Hello! I own Philips IE 33 year 2005, SW 3.0.2.711. I need program for strain rate. In option field, strain q is permanent. When I tap QLAB only IMT icon appears. Is possible on my system and how to install aQMC or similar to properly use this new technique. Many Thanks Marin D.

Updated  Jan 21 2019
2 Replies

Hello, I need to resolve the problem of iE33 version 5.2.2.44 Error 031. When selecting Color after selecting Adult, Color appears for a short while and then Error message display as 031 based on the Probe. What should i do to resolve this problem? Your support at this instance is highly appreciated. Thanks!

4 Replies

I have a IE33 that sometimes will not backspace or annotate during a patient case. They also tell me that the image would freeze and then unfreeze during patient cases. Would anyone have any ideas on this problem? Thanks

Updated  Sep 5 2018
5 Replies

Hello, I have a IE33 with intermittent error 044. Tech mentioned it also said something about cooling fan. I checked all fans and they appear to free of debris and spinning correctly. Does anyone know what the error code mean its not on any error list or manual I have. Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree