Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
by Philips

Philips iE33 Echocardiography Forums

1 Reply

Hi, I have recently purchased a philips IE 33 echocardiograohy machine, and am having trouble deleting unwanted stored images from my study. Even after selecting it, all I get is just a red highlighted box around the image selected and not the usual cross which denotes that the image would be erased. Also, in the review page, the "delete selected" option does not get highlighted. Hence am unable to delete the images which i do not want to retain. Also, the thermal printer along with the machine starts printing images automatically once i end an exam. How do i stop that? I want to connect a regualr inkjet printer for reports, but again am not able to do so. Kinldy help me out!

RE: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
Updated  Mar 15 2018
3 Replies

Hi anyone can help me with the license options for my ie33? 

3 Replies

dear sir, i brought new 8600gt video card i installed i got 602 error then i started installed software system started reboot then after monitor is getting black screen

Updated  Aug 28 2017
1 Reply

Acronis back up on Philips IE33

Updated  Jul 20 2017
1 Reply

Can you connect a ViewFlex ICE transducer to the iE33? I know it is compatible with a HD11, but would the software of the iE work with the probe?

2 Replies

in Philips IE33 when i switch on the machine this message appear "the system did not complete initialization. please turn off the circuit breaker on the back left side of the system at the bottom and wait for 30 seconds.then turn the circuit breaker back on, and press the on/stby switch.if this condition continues please call your service representive . diagnostic code : 608" i do this and when the machine switch on its give me the same error the soft ware version 6.3.6.343

0 Replies

I imported a study to my machine and the patient status is stuck on import. I tried opening the study and ending it, but it won't change the status and therefore won't allow me to save on a cd. How can i save it to a cd?

Updated  Apr 27 2017
1 Reply

Can someone walk me step-by-step to determine if my 2013 PHillips ie33 is DICOM enabled? Thank you! Ali

Updated  Feb 27 2017
1 Reply

while connecting the T6H probe to iE33 (with an adapter) one message coming calibration fails

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree