Masimo - Rad-8
by Masimo

Masimo Rad-8 Forums

Added  Jul 17 2023
0 Replies

After turning on the device, error 3 is displayed. This does not always happen. What is this mistake?

RE: Masimo - Rad-8
Updated  Sep 8 2022
3 Replies

After a couple seconds of starting device it displays error 1 and then the alarms start sounding off. It seems to go off then restart and I noticed it isn't holding a charge the entire time I was charging it?

Equipment: Masimo - Rad-8

Updated  Aug 27 2021
2 Replies

My friend has a daughter with HLHS. We are both software engineers. I am trying to help him retrieve data from his Rad-8 so he can monitor it from other rooms in his house, and see its history over time in a graph. Is there an api definition for the RS-232 serial communication with the device?

Updated  Jul 15 2019
2 Replies

Dear, I have in service pulse oximeter MASIMO RAD 8, and I have one problem. The device is not respond because the battery was empty I change the battery and when I connect the new battery the device is TURN ON, but I cant TURN OFF. The device is TURN OFF only if I disconnect battery. When I connect the AC power cable to charge the battery, led is blinking and I get the ERROR 11. What can be the problem? Can you please help me to fix this problem? Thank you S poatovanjem / Best regards, Matija Kukec, bacc. ing. mech. servis/service _________________________ festta d.o.o. Brae Cvijia 32, 10000 Zagreb Hrvatska (Croatia) tel. 385 (0)1 36 35 500 fax. 385 (0)1 36 36 760 mob : 385 (0)99 732 52 92 mail : servis@festta.hr matija.kukec@festta.hr www.festta.hr _________________________

Added  Jan 10 2019
0 Replies

I can't download data using serial to serial cable to COM1 on my PC using the TrendCom software

0 Replies

is there a better quality mounting bracket for these and what other options are there?

Added  Dec 18 2014
0 Replies

I have this problem. I bought new M-LNCS Pdtx and still have the same problem. this sensor is connected to rad-8 by rainbow rc-12

Updated  Oct 23 2013
3 Replies

sen blinking on the screen oximeters sensor not working. i need step how to solve the problems?

Updated  Jan 17 2012
1 Reply

Does anybody have a service manual for the rad 8? I have a unit that is not charging. When you plug in the ac I get no LED light that shows it's plugged in.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Masimo - Rad-8
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree