Masimo - Radical-7
by Masimo

Masimo Radical-7 Forums

Added  Mar 26 2024
0 Replies

I need software of Masimo Radical-7 (Rainbow) Oximeter. Where i can found it?

Equipment: Masimo Radical-7

RE: Masimo - Radical-7
Added  Jul 16 2023
0 Replies

How can we enable RRa monitoring on this device?

4 Replies

Hi all, anyone know what is the problem showing MX comm failure after power on. Thanks

Equipment: Masimo - RAD-97

Updated  Jun 16 2022
4 Replies

When I turn on my unit, it shows Masimo for several seconds then the screen goes black and my home and alarm flash on and off and the unit beeps. I've tried a hard restart that didn't work. Does anyone why it is doing this and whether I can fix it myself.

Updated  Jun 19 2020
9 Replies

Does anyone by chance know the password to get into the battery diagnostics?

Updated  Apr 30 2019
5 Replies

I have found that many miscellaneous issues such as touchscreen problems can be resolved by performing a hard reset on this device. This is performed by pushing the power button once. Wait for the Masimo logo to appear, then press and hold the power button again. Continue holding the power button until you hear a double beep and then release.

Updated  Aug 30 2017
5 Replies

One of our Radical 7's is showing a Service watchdog error then unsuccessfully attempts to power itself off. Has anybody else seen that? Is there any way to repair these without sending them in? Thanks -Derek

0 Replies

On my Radical 7 the output selection format in Data output menu has only one choice, "Data collection" (that, by the way, I don't understand). To download data with the TrendCome program, i need to set this to ASCII-2, but I can't. Any hint?

Updated  May 23 2017
1 Reply

I wanted to know if the unit is already in home home and i dont have access to the service menu , how do i turn the home mode off?

Added  Nov 24 2016
0 Replies

Does anyone have ear sensors for the Radical 7 to fit the LNCS extension cable at a decent price. They have to be 9 pins.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Masimo - Radical-7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree