BioSystems - BTS 310
by BioSystems

BioSystems BTS 310 Forums

Sat Apr 14 2018
2 Replies

The screen does not work after the message AUTOTEST en proceso

Mon Nov 13 2017
5 Replies

The my BTS-310 lost the data of the fhotometer. I need to adjust the fhotometer, but I dont know how do it. There is a menu: Other\Service\Adjust\Fhotometer\Adjust. This option ask me for a Standard kit. What kit is this? How I do photometer adjustment?

Thu Nov 2 2017
1 Reply

chek calibration sum error pleas help What's wrong Do you have software?

Wed Jun 15 2016
0 Replies

not displays informations in the screen.the screen is white.

thanks

Tue Mar 15 2016
1 Reply

Hi. I am an engineer from Aleppo,Syria

I was asked by the Red Crescent to repair thier only BTS-310 device. The device is working all good but the lamp is not working. I replaced the lamp but still no light..

The lamp is labled as 6 volts but the terminals of the lamp socket gives 25 volts on my voltmeter. What could be the reason the lamp is not working. I know that the device should be sent to a service centre but war in Syria did not agree. I am trying to repair it under bombing .. hoping it could help save some lives. if any one has any circuitry schematic or any thing that could help.

0 Replies

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I have this Biosystem BTS 310 since 2010. Lately, in the middle of its operation, the display will go blank and the printer will just print 0's and 1's continously. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Sun Jan 31 2016
0 Replies

base line error

Tue Jan 6 2015
2 Replies

BIOSYSTEMS BTS 305 donot support pump

I want software for the device

Fri Dec 26 2014
2 Replies

I recently purchased one of these instruments in good conditions and I did not use after some time and when the pump starts working doesnt pull any sample volume. I cleaned the flowcell and tubing with no results...

Start a Forum

Start a Forum :BioSystems - BTS 310
SIGN IN FIRST