by Nellcor

Nellcor OxiMax N-560 Forums

Updated  Apr 20 2021
2 Replies

Showing on tha Error 526

RE: Nellcor - OxiMax N-560
Updated  Sep 10 2016
2 Replies

Hey everyone, anyone ever get this error message before on an N-560? It boots up just fine but when I plug in a sensor to it, it gives me this message. Tried different trunk cables and sensors too and the ones I'm using work fine on other N-560. I assume it's something internal or on the port, just wanted some clarity though. Thank you.

Updated  Mar 9 2016
1 Reply

How to set time and date?

Added  Aug 24 2015
0 Replies

An eee 526 error comes up at power up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Updated  Oct 22 2014
7 Replies

i have oximeter reading : EEE528 ,what does mean?

Updated  Jun 19 2014
2 Replies

Hey everyone just wondering what this error code really means and if anybody has come across it before and what they did to fix it.

Updated  Sep 10 2016
4 Replies

Dear Colleagues,

I have the following problems with the pulse oximeter Nellcor OxiMax- N550B

When a device is turned on, the error code EEE 526 occurs as soon as the self test finished. The error is occurred after the fall of the device from the table. For this I first checked all connectors and the integrity of the boards, but no visible violations of them. I also turned off briefly the small battery (3Vdc) to reset the memory but none of that helped. Finally, I measured and main battery - not fully charged (approximately 11Vdc), but the error appears and on the AC power too.

Updated  Aug 15 2012
2 Replies

Can the Nellcor Maxa adhesive sensor be used on the ear lobe or forehead?

Updated  Jun 21 2011
1 Reply

Can you please tell me if you know any distributor of NELLCOR OxiMax N-560 in Europe?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Nellcor - OxiMax N-560
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree