Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill
by Cardiac Science

Cardiac Science Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill Forums

4 Replies

[7963] no communiction with  ergometer /treadmile

Equipment: Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill
2 Replies

Hi i have q-stress Tm65 Hello, I hope some can help me. I'm trying to fix the Quinton treadmill because has the error " treadmill communication is disconnected". The pci rs232 board is ok. The cable db9 is OK The pre-amp is ok. Does anyone know how to solve this error? Thanks in advance.

0 Replies

I have a Quinton TM 55 treadmill that I would like to use with GE case system. Does this adequately work and would this treadmill run GE case protocols. Thanks

Updated  Jan 22 2020
1 Reply

Stress monitor and Treadmill will stop in the middle of the test.

Updated  Jan 9 2020
2 Replies

Hello friends, i have a problem in Quinton ett software (Q-stress software version 3.51). when everything ready and start the patient ,during this time system software hung. i was reload the system software for this problem, but system two days working fine and still have same the above problem. kindly guide me

2 Replies

Hello, I hope some can help me. I'm trying to fix the Quinton treadmill because has the error " treadmill communication is disconnected". The pci rs232 board is ok. The cable db9 is OK The pre-amp is ok. Does anyone know how to solve this error? Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

I have one treadmill TM55. The treadmill stops while it is working. After 30-40 minutes it stops and I can not move it. Press the stop button, then the start button and it works again. Does anyone know what the problem is?

1 Reply

Does anyone know where I can access the service manual for this treadmill? It will elevate but start button no longer engages treadmill. thanks

0 Replies

Hello has anybody has service manual , trouble : there is no display in display panel . ,but display panel key switches is functional.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree