Zyno Medical - Z-800
by Zyno Medical

Zyno Medical Z-800 Forums

Updated  Nov 25 2019
1 Reply

What specifications are needed to run a battery test for the Zyno-800F pump? How many mLs? How much VTBI? How long (hours/minutes) should the pump run at that rate(s)?

RE: Zyno Medical - Z-800
1 Reply

I get a message that preventative maintenance is due soon, but am unsure how to reset the counter. I've done the maintenance, but Zyno won't provide any help since I haven't been to the seminar. Could anybody help out? Thanks, -Matt

Updated  Sep 22 2016
5 Replies

Does anyone have the code so i may go in and reset the odometer for the Zyno  Z 800 F ?  I saw a post in the past few months and i was wondering if they received the code.

Updated  Mar 23 2016
1 Reply

I am a third party Biomed that specialize in Infusion pumps and Physical Therapy equipment. I have a customer that recently purchased 10 Zyno Medical IV pumps. One now has a low odometer reading, which causes the pump to notify the user whenever turned on. The factory will not give me the reset code unless I attend the $1200.00 Service Seminar. This isn't cost effective for 10 pumps. Can anyone forward me a copy of the Service Manual, or at least the procedure and code for the odometer reset. My e-mail address is: mobiltechmedical@gmail.com

0 Replies

HOW DO I RESET THE VOLUME INFUSED AND CAN I GET A MANUEL

Added  Jun 24 2014
0 Replies

There is a service password to reset the hours after a PM is performed.  I used to have it but can't find it anywhere, and tech support wont help at all.  Does anyone have the service password?

Updated  Apr 22 2014
1 Reply

never did a pm on this equipment before,just been on the job a couple months.Would appreciate a "how to" on pm testing

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zyno Medical - Z-800
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree