Added  Jul 5 2022
0 Replies

Can you provide the Salient Characteristics of the mark 7

RE: MedRad - Mark 7 Arterion
Updated  Mar 17 2022
Updated  Nov 13 2019
Updated  Mar 5 2019
2 Replies

Hello all. Can somebody share service manual to this equipment? Can't connect it to Siemens C-arm to do injections automatically.

Updated  Jan 5 2018
1 Reply

Need service maual for Mark 7 Arterian

Updated  Sep 6 2017
1 Reply

Hello, Can anyone provide me with a service manual for this injector? Thanks, Zach

Updated  May 16 2016
1 Reply

Dear Sir,

I bought Medred injector system, it came without any operator and service manual, can you provide me with manual. On starting injector following error number 3016 shows on startup. Please help or atleast provide mailing adress of manufecturer if you knew

Regards

Umair

Updated  May 3 2016
3 Replies

How do you reset this message? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Added  Jul 27 2015
0 Replies

We have too many protocols listed in our protocols tab. When I follow the directions to delete them they are still there. Is there a "factory reset" button I am able to set?

Added  May 15 2015
0 Replies

I am looking for the power injector tubing that is small in diameter, very pliable, and not coiled.  The rep that inserviced us had this tubing but was not sure of the manufacturer and/or catalog number.

Please provide this information as this is the tubing preferred by our CV surgeons.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: MedRad - Mark 7 Arterion
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree