American Medical Systems - Aura XP
by American Medical Systems

American Medical Systems Aura XP Forums

Updated  Mar 23 2020
1 Reply

I recently purchased a service HASP key for this laser but am not sure how to enter the service mode to clear the PM code that pops up. Can anyone explain how to enter the service mode. Thanks

RE: American Medical Systems - Aura XP
Updated  Aug 26 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone have a service manual for this Device. Thanks Nick

Updated  Jan 24 2019
2 Replies

A couple of years ago i was contacted by a 3rd party thag repairs Aura power supplies, PCBs and other circuits. Now that AMS/ BS is no longer making the Aura I need to find a component level repair company. I dont have the info from the company that emailed me but I remember they were from the Southern E. Coast. Does anyone know who this company is? Thank You, M

Updated  Oct 3 2014
2 Replies

I have an Aura XP laser from AMS. During the warmup period it displays "service recommended" Is this simply a resettable message that can be reset after performing a PM. Does anyone have instructions on how to drain and refill water and reset message. How often does the water change need to be performed. As always, thanks for any and all responses.

Updated  Oct 2 2014
2 Replies

Can you estimate the re-sale value of this equipment after 2 or 3 years of use?

Updated  May 15 2014
2 Replies

Does anyone have a procedure for draining and refilling the water and also changing the DI filter on an AMS Aura XP Laser. I would like to have a service manual as well if anybody has one. Thanks for any responses!

Updated  Aug 3 2012
1 Reply

Looking for a service manual for the Laserscope Aura XP Laser.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: American Medical Systems - Aura XP
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree