STERIS - AMSCO V-PRO maX
by STERIS

STERIS AMSCO V-PRO maX Forums

Added  Jan 13 2023
0 Replies

Has anyone encountered liquid H2O2 on steripeel or wrapped items after being processsed in a V-Pro max2 . Leak test good, all parameters with in spec, no leak at SV4. I have a V-Pro max 10 ft away and it performs perfectly. Thanks

Equipment: STERIS - AMSCO V-PRO maX

RE: STERIS - AMSCO V-PRO maX
Updated  Mar 19 2018
3 Replies

We changed the vacuum pump oil and we need to reset the oil change alert. We need help to get into the menu and reset the alert. Does anyone have a copy of the service manual or can help us with instructions as to how to proceed. Thank you

Updated  Jan 17 2018
3 Replies

We are having problems with one of our V-Pro. The motor seems to be dragging, not getting enough voltage, causing the circuit breaker to pop. But when we do the motor test in the service mode it works fine. When you run a leak test and the motor kicks in it drags and trips the circuit breaker.

Updated  Aug 27 2017
1 Reply

I need the service password to reset oil change alert. Any help would be welcomed. Thank you.

Added  Feb 17 2017
Updated  Nov 3 2016
2 Replies

Can any identification tape be used on items being sterilized in Vpro max by Steris?

Updated  Oct 16 2015
2 Replies

I am trying to obtain the maintenance manual for the Vpro Max with we purchased 2 years ago. Are you able to help with this?

0 Replies

Savary gillard dilators-Cook (lumen)

Updated  Jun 23 2014
1 Reply

What is the service password on a Steris V pro H202 sterilizer?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - AMSCO V-PRO maX
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree