XLTEK - Neuromax 1002
by XLTEK

XLTEK Neuromax 1002 Forums

Updated  Apr 20 2023
2 Replies

Hi, is asking me for a user and password, never happen before, cant get to the main menu, someone knows how can reset? Or what can i do ? Thank you.

RE: XLTEK - Neuromax 1002
Updated  Sep 17 2021
1 Reply

Hey everyone, I have some problem, when the I turn on, it requires an user and password, but I don't know what could it be. Tried put "nicolet", but it's not working, someone knows how can reset?

Updated  Mar 25 2021
1 Reply

How do I change default channel from 1 to 2?

Updated  Sep 1 2020
2 Replies

Today on booting up I'm asked to Login, never before did this happen, I've had the unit for several years. I don't know any credentials (username and password), I can't get past this on start-up, and there is no reference to this in the user manual. I had to send the patient home. Please advise. Turning on-off 3 times did not solve the issue. Thank you.

Updated  Jul 17 2019
4 Replies

Does anyone know the login user name or password for xeltek neuromax 1002 ?

1 Reply

I believe I have the proper cable , but when I connect from the round serial port to my PC I get no communication. How does one transfer data from NeuroMax 1002 to PC? NeuroMax 1002 has no USB ports.

Updated  Sep 28 2014
1 Reply

please share with me your thoughts and PM procedures for XLTEK EP and EEG carts. I have a large fleet,  i want to know what others are doing. email me jsmackeil@partners.org Scot

Updated  Jun 19 2014
2 Replies

Do you have a medical cart for NeuroMax 1002

Updated  Mar 29 2013
1 Reply

How do I make more memory space without deleting every patients results off my EMG?

Updated  Jan 29 2013
1 Reply

Not really a proble, but we need to know if this machine has an internal thermometer or must an external thermometer be purchased?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: XLTEK - Neuromax 1002
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree