Siemens - Viva E
by Siemens

Siemens Viva E Forums

0 Replies

Hello, We replaced our old broken computer with a new one and need the VIVA E (Vital Scientific N.V.) to operate the machine. If you have this software, please send me an text at 708-356-4100. I am in need of this software immediately! Thank you

RE: Siemens - Viva E
0 Replies

Some of our urine samples have visible residue left on the container and are very opague.  Just before beginning work at this organization, the Viva-E was turned completely off for approximately one month.

Approximately two weeks after beginning this new position, the 6 month old instrument cooling unit failed and began to leak coolant.  It was ultimately replaced.  

Now there appears to be some bubbling and back flushing occuring with the wash station for the sample needle.  I spoke with the technical support reps with Siemans and expect a visit in a few days. 

Is it normal protocol to centrifuge or filter samples prior to urine analysis??  Can occasional particulates lead to problems with the Viva-E.Please respond to my email.....francine.hanley@yahoo.com

RE: Siemens - Viva E

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Viva E
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree