Cardiac Science - Quinton Q-Stress
by Cardiac Science

Cardiac Science Quinton Q-Stress Forums

Updated  Aug 2 2023
2 Replies

Can the Quinton Q-Stress be programmed to capture a 12-Lead ECG q1min x 5min's in the recovery phase (after the Treadmill)

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton Q-Stress
Added  Jun 28 2023
0 Replies

hi!! is possible conect hasp module to usb port? i want change the istem to all in one computer!!

thnks

Equipment: Cardiac Science - Quinton Q-Stress

Added  Apr 26 2023
0 Replies

Machine is showing error message " Device driver software was not successfully installed"

How can I resolve this issue?

Updated  Sep 16 2021
4 Replies

The TCR 1000 that is on the system is printing the grid lines that already on the paper that I have. Is there anyway to get rid of the grid line print and just print the ECG?

Updated  May 7 2021
1 Reply

which connector on p.c. can be used to send ECG to echo system

1 Reply

How do I retrieve a cardiograph that was aborted inadvertently?

Added  Mar 29 2019
0 Replies

Hello, I am in need of the part number for the print head on the Z200+ printer that comes with the Q-Stress cart. I have information for a new printer, but just need the print head or if there is a way to turn up the gain. Thank you.

0 Replies

On treadmill calibration page the treadmill moves up sporadically and angle readings jump all over the place. Goes up when increase angle but then drops. Will not hold angle. I'm thinking the Pot (R1) is bad?

Added  Jan 18 2018
0 Replies

Wanted ! Good or Defective Quinton / Cardiac Science Data Collector Cards

0 Replies

Looking for Q-Stress Windows 7 Software, Q-Stress Interface boards outright, Hologic Delphi Software,

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cardiac Science - Quinton Q-Stress
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree