Sysmex - XS 800i
by Sysmex

Sysmex XS 800i Forums

Added  Sep 23 2020
0 Replies

switch on the instrument orange light blink & off.

RE: Sysmex - XS 800i
Updated  Apr 21 2017
2 Replies

hi every one i need service manual of xs 800 i sysmex , please send amrokhalifa2004@gmail.com

0 Replies

I have

- Sysmex XS 800i

- Sysmex xn 1000

- Sysmex ca1500

and I need web service to  Integrate with output data of these machines

1 Reply

Periodically, during analysis of the same sample of a normal blood, there are bad leukocytes distributions along the vertical axis (SFL) of the DIFF scattergram occurred. When the mistake occurred, the distribution along this SFL axis is too short, and the flag «WBC Abn Scg» appears. In these cases (approx. 2 times in the series of 15-20 normal attempts), there is no leucocytes’ formula, or this formula is doubtful.

Also, when I measuring E-check control blood, the DIFF-Y value sometimes drops down lower than normal range.

What can be the source of this problem?

1.       The laser block? (The laser oscillation time is 15843:36. The laser’s current 1,5/42,8 mA)

2.       The FFS reagent dosing unit? (STROMATOLYSER-4DSDP count = 43136)

3. The power block?

Added  Dec 10 2015
0 Replies

Hi.I have one XS-1000i but i have some HDD problems, so i need to format the disk, but i do not have the IPU software, so if you could help me with that i will appreciate all your help.

Kind regards

Alexander.

Updated  Oct 15 2015
4 Replies

I wanted to connect my pc to network which is already connected with sysmex so can u please explain me how do i connect my pc to network with sysmex and also wanted to know how do i obtain sysmex xs 800i ip i forgot my sysmex ip while troubleshooting

Updated  Apr 27 2015
4 Replies

1) PC whas reinstalled after hdd crash by using XS Recowery DVD

2) I werify that IP adress of PC is 192.168.28.150 and mask 255.255.255.0

3) software IPU 00-19 whas installed, with analyser serial number 15106 (correct number)

4) there is no communication between PC and analyser, Red LED on front analyser`s panel is on, but thats all.

5) ethernet link is UP, but no incoming packets are recieved. i use blue ethernet cable(it is "cross")

6) i can ping analyser`s adress by entering command ping 192.168.28.151, in this case i have recieved packets.

7) also i have trying install SUIT (in suit manager no connection also)

0 Replies

How reliable nRBC USING SYSMEX XS 800i 5 PART DIFFRENTIAL ANALYZER?

Do one require special reagents or is it a part of regular CBC/DC count.

I read one requires XN model & special low ph reagent to do so/ is that correct

Haren

Added  Dec 23 2014
0 Replies

Currently our instrument has patient surname showing their first name, and first name showing their first name on printout.

How can we reverse this setup,???

B

Updated  Oct 29 2014
1 Reply

i need to send data from analyzer

to host computer but i do not know how to do this

please help me

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Sysmex - XS 800i
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree