STERIS - SYSTEM 1E
by STERIS

STERIS SYSTEM 1E Forums

Updated  Aug 26 2021
2 Replies

Anyone know the cost of pm parts on these units per year? Even ballpark will work. Thanks

RE: STERIS - SYSTEM 1E
Updated  May 1 2018
2 Replies

I have this error coming intermittently " circulation pressure low "

Updated  Mar 2 2018
1 Reply

NO LONGER SUPPORTED... PART # 400356. Is this CUNO filter housing available ?

1 Reply

I am once again reaching out to see if any other facilities experience residual fluid in the sterilant cup at the end of a cycle. This happens to us frequently. It occurs in both of our units with all of our trays. The amount of fluid left in the container can be a slight residual to a significant amt up to 1 inch or more left in the container. The container design, of course, did change from the System 1 in which residual fluid was obvious as it was in the bottom of the container whereas the 1E containers reservoir sits in the higher portion of the cup. The release parameters do indicate the cup must be empty but again we experience residual fluid almost on a daily basis. Thank You.

Updated  Jun 17 2016
1 Reply

Need user and service manuals for unit donated to us. Would appreciate help as we must validate unit before use.

Alex Robinson

Biomedical Engineering Consultant to the Afya Foundation of America

Updated  Jun 8 2016
2 Replies

Hi, Does anyone know where to purchase the Steris Pre filter housing

o-ring? Just the O-ring.

Updated  Feb 15 2016
1 Reply

Continued error CMF. Changed CK1, cleaned the sensors. Getting a reading of 218 should read 215. Drain is working properly, no kinks.

2 Replies

I have recently replaced the battery backed up RAM and the only issue I am experiencing is that the date and time have changed. Does anybody know how to go about changing the date and time for this unit?

Updated  Oct 25 2013
2 Replies

Has anyone been experiencing retained fluid in the Steri 1E sterilant cups, not associated with a faulty aspirator.  On occasion we experience this problem and it can occur several times a day & not isolated to any one tray or steris 1E unit.  We re-run all these loads as per the guidelines for release of a load.  The retained fluid can be scant to a significant amount. 

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - SYSTEM 1E
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree