Siemens - Acuson X700
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson X700 Forums

0 Replies

Good day sir, Good day sir, I need your help please, I can no longer print with my Siemens Acuson 700 ultrasound machine, the printer is working fine as it printed an image when I pressed on the copy button. but the images from the machine doesn't print. What should I do?

RE: Siemens - Acuson X700
2 Replies

Hello, I have a Acuson X700 that fails to complete its boot process. It will boot and load the imaging application, says loafing dimac then and few seconds later a message pops up "The system is automatically shutting down to prevent permanent damage. Please contact Siemens service." The only option I have is to hit OK and then the system shuts down. I checked all fans and they seem to be spinning, the voltages from the power supplies seem good, and I reseated all boards and connections without an change. Does anyone know a way to access a service menu, error logs or have CB-Docs for the system. Thanks

Updated  Jul 3 2020
2 Replies

Hello. I want to install a CW doppler function on Acuson X700. What do i need to buy (will be grateful for part numbers ) ? Thank You.

Updated  Apr 20 2020
6 Replies

Good day, my Siemens Acuson 700 ultrasound machine tracker is stuck at horizontal movement, what could be the problem? How do I resolve this?

Updated  Apr 16 2020
5 Replies

Hi. i would like to ask a copy of acuson X700 service manual. Thanks a lot. Have a nice day

Updated  Nov 7 2019
1 Reply

Anyone have the user guide? Daveb@medincdepot.com Thanks!!

Updated  Sep 5 2019
1 Reply

What's the mean this message "The control service key is stuck"

Updated  Sep 3 2019
3 Replies

I have a problem with acuson X700, when I was press the power on button the machine tries to boot but within 2-3 seconds it shuts down, we found problems in ac/dc power, and after ac/dc repair the machine can not a startup. The AC power supply only shows power light intermittent green, none of the other lights come on, 48V and 12V checked out OK on AC. Also checked the DC-DC TPs: All tested, apparently OK, I looking for a service manual for this model, but x300 service manual will be very helpful to me. I'm living in Brazil and I have noted many mentions of a similar problem in x300 and x700 models if you could give me a suggestion i"m appreciate. Thanks.

Updated  Jun 3 2019
1 Reply

Can someone tell me how to remove all patient data, facility name and also view the licenses on the X700?

Updated  Jan 4 2017
1 Reply

how can i restore deleted cases from ultrasound x700 machine?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson X700
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree