GE HealthCare - VMX
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare VMX Forums

Updated  Aug 19 2021
4 Replies

Hello everyone I have a problem with the device GE VMX PLUS, it's don't working and gives a red alarm

RE: GE HealthCare - VMX
0 Replies

hello guys i need Advance Service Manual thx

Updated  Mar 25 2021
2 Replies

anyone know how to resolve this ?

Added  Mar 17 2020
0 Replies

I´m looking for error 431.

Could someone help me about it?

Updated  Jun 28 2016
2 Replies

Error occurs when doing calib C1 L1.

Updated  May 5 2016
1 Reply

I get this error upon powering on and capacitors never charge. its not that I am pressing prep. 

Added  Apr 6 2014
0 Replies

I am still working with the Luz Fund and would like to ask you all for some help with a Hausted Horizon Stretchers, Model # 462GMCPC wheel, it would really help these folks out in Juanjui, Peru.

I am writing on behalf of the Luz Fund in hopes of receiving a donation or really inexpensive replacement caster (2), used would be fine.

The Luz Fund is an IRS 501C3 organization and we have repaired the other 10 units we have.

The facility in Juanjui, Peru is desperate for these units and we sure would appreciate anything you all could do for us.

Thank You

Scott Winokur

Luz Fund

Please contact me at 786-999-5426

Sawinokur@bellsouth.net

Serial Number: 4629628301336-R12

Model Number: 462GMCPC, Stretcher, Horizon. K/

Made in Medina, Ohio, by Hausted Mfg.

Apparently now owned by Graham Field Health .

1 Reply

Hello,

What can be done to overcome error no 414 on GE VMX Mobile?

Thanks,

Added  Jan 9 2013
0 Replies

I have 1 lst item here in mexico to complete this medical mission as far as I can go, since I am leaving in 2 days.There was a TMS 300 portable xray that actually looks brand new. The xray functions but the radiologists are complaining about a lamp light that is suppose to light up the xray field before exposure.I have tried to look this device up for a tech manual and has dicovered that it is manufactured in Italy and I cannot find any manual for this. Does anyone know where I can go for this machine.

I have opened the unit and found that the bulb is good, there is no voltage to the bulb though. I have to trace the cables back to the unit and have found only 1 wire but the pcbs are going to be a challenge to remove without a manual it is going to take quite a while. It would be great to even get an email address from these folks at TMS.  I am leaving but the 2 biomed students I have trained will be able to handle the repair with documentation in the manual and I will remain in contact with these students well after I leave. so if anyone thinks they have any contacts for this company pleae let me know. scott Winokur Luz Fund

Updated  Dec 11 2012
7 Replies

The GE site that I went to did have the model in the listing and the next select box I selected manual type: service manual, the Select all desired classifications, nothing selected. The next box I selected each 1 listed in=Select all desired Status.

Nothing was found in any of these selections, is there anyone that has this manual that could send it to me or the parts breakdown of the upper arm where the gas cylinders attach. 

sawinokur@bellsouth.net

I am working as a volunteer biomed out here in Mexico, Hospital escandon and sure could use the help.

Luz Fund

Scott WInokur

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - VMX
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree