Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF
by Siemens

Siemens AXIOM Luminos TF Forums

Updated  Jul 6 2023
1 Reply

Mouse pointer drops out when moved and will not let me select anything. Any suggestions? Thanks

RE: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF
Updated  Jun 24 2023
1 Reply

We have service laptop. Just need procedure to connect it to the system 

Thanks!

Equipment: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF

Added  Apr 27 2023
0 Replies

I just need to know what the FOVs are for Normal, Mag 1, Mag 2, Mag 3 if anyone happens to know.

Updated  Dec 7 2022
1 Reply

Looking for a description of the LEDs on D12, particularly V28

Equipment: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF

Updated  Feb 22 2022
2 Replies

I have a bad II power supply and it is a Applied Kilovolts model DN1119-2 and I need to get the manual or procedure to properly adjust the supply when it gets replaced. Can anyone help with this?

Updated  Aug 17 2021
1 Reply

Need service manual.

Updated  May 26 2021
3 Replies

I am getting this error 312/32 "Turn System Off" on the Luminos when it boots up. I have tried cycling power several times but continue to get this error. Any suggestions?

Updated  Nov 21 2019
1 Reply

I am looking on the latest version of the Maintenance Protocol and Maintenance Instruction. If you happen to have it, can you please send me a copy to my email ernie.pallasigui@gmail.com. I tried to find it from Siemens document website but I could not find it. Also, I am trying to figure it out how to do the Indirect and Direct Technique of the IQ Test (4.2.11 and 4.2.12) and the IONTOMAT Fields (4.2.16). If you have been doing this Maintenance Protocol can you please guide me? I went on a third party vendor training but they did not went through on the Maintenance Protocol. All help and assistance will be very much appreciated.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree