Stryker - SDC Ultra
by Stryker

Stryker SDC Ultra Forums

0 Replies

Can someone help me? the original HD of my SDC Ultra broke, but I bought the same model which in this case was an Enterprise Class HD, however this new one is not booting up, but it recognizes the HD, I already cloned the HD like the other SDC (I usually cloning the SDC HD when the system corrupted, but this was the first time the original HD died)

RE: Stryker - SDC Ultra
Added  Jun 22 2023
0 Replies

Hello my touch screen need to be calibrated and for doing that I must have the usb test vitec where can I get it!! Is there any possibility to do it without the usb? 

Equipment: Stryker - SDC Ultra

0 Replies

I need urgently the sdc3hd installation software thanks

Added  May 5 2021
0 Replies

I need disk for the SDC ultra

Added  Mar 11 2021
0 Replies

Hello, does someone knows how to share the screen of the sdc ultra to a remote Dr, like 500km away via internet ?

Updated  Mar 7 2020
3 Replies

Security feature is On I can't access to main menu screen . How can I get Username and Password?

0 Replies

Hello Dear sir or Madam we are looking for to buy complete unit of Stryker - SDC Ultra thanks

Updated  Mar 28 2019
2 Replies

My system not working, the log error is, "SDCBootLoader.BootLoader(checkForRequiredFiles), 0] [The file 'E:\Data\DefaultCaseDetails.xml' not found.stack trace : at system.enviroment.getstacktrace(Exception e, boolean needFileInfo

Updated  Feb 25 2019
3 Replies

Help! SDC HD 240 -050-888, device no write my usb flash 4GB (ntfs or fat32). How to do write?

Updated  Jul 18 2018
2 Replies

Does anyone have information on remotely triggering/stopping recordings and image capture via either RS232, IP or via the remote ports on the rear of the unit?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Stryker - SDC Ultra
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree