by Siemens

Siemens Acuson Sequoia C512 Forums

Added  Apr 4 2023
0 Replies

how to configure cardiac option with acuson sequoia c512

RE: Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512
Added  Oct 9 2022
0 Replies

Hi! Somebody have failure code to the 15L8w prove in acuson c512. In my ultrasonido i don't hace license to thia probe and when i wrote general code, say that code is incorrent. Thanks

Updated  Oct 6 2022
4 Replies

good evening. I have an acuson sequoia c512 and I have purchased a 15L8w probe but when I put it in the port it gives me an invalid transducer message. I don't know if I have to do some special configuration prior to its connection or if it's a problem with the probe. Regards, and thank you very much

Equipment: Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512

Updated  Sep 27 2022
1 Reply

we have Acuson Sequoia 512 many years ago stored. when we open the machine and start it on we didn't find "Cardiac Calc" in Setup List. please any one can advice how to get it.

0 Replies

Hello, I want to connect my machine to an external screen, it is important to me that the quality is good! The BNC is not enough. I bought a MAC DB-15(Male) to PC HD-15(Female) monitor adapter as mentioned in another forum. But I still don't get an image on the external screen. I also tried to change settings in the configuration of the RGB to the Service UI. Would appreciate the help! thanks

0 Replies

Me urge saber como habilitar la modalidad obstetricia

Updated  May 10 2022
1 Reply

Hello everyone! Try to connect probe to unit - get error invalid transducer in (left or right) port. Middle port didn't fit for probe (as I understand for low density probes). Options ev 8c4 is active. Software 12.21 Another probes are work property. Maybe anyone had solution for this problem?

Updated  Apr 4 2022
4 Replies

I have an old c512 that in Guinea west africa that i was hoping to use for card screening. It was working well until it was unplugged as it was booting up, Since that time it will start up to the point where system starting w progress bar full and then go no further I have tried the multihtz V key trick and i will try to upload the picture. I hope there is not a corruption issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Updated  Mar 15 2022
4 Replies

I have a 15L8w Transducer and 6C2 transducer and EV-8C4 transducer all by Sequoia. But the 15L8w and 6C2 transducer wont fit into the ports. The other EV-8C4 slide right in . Do I have the wrong size? I thought the Manuel says theyre compatible. Please help.

Updated  Feb 7 2022
1 Reply

what does it mean and how do i fix? thx

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree