Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson Sequoia C512 Forums

1 Reply

We have a C512 that has been removed from the network and network settings reset. This machine will no longer be permitted on a network at the new location where it is going in LMIC. The machine works but the Doctors using it won't like the network configuration error on startup to press OK. How do we disable whatever network enabled settings that are causing this to show the message?

RE: Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512

MedWrench Kari replied 2 days ago

1 Reply

I am have a client that has one of these that I setup previously that had the PerpPC and USR switch that I got working to his PACs server. He has bought another one for another office and would like it setup on the network to dump to his PACs server. I noticed this one does not have the PC or USR switch. When I try to connect the ethernet port in the back of the machine it shows to link lights to the switch it is plugged into. I have tried connecting it to my laptop with a crossover cable and get the same thing. Laptop says it is disconnected. It seems to me that maybe that network port is disabled? Or? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Jim Carr replied 2 months ago

Updated  Feb 19 2020
1 Reply

Need help with my Siemens c512. Can somebody help please? You can reach me on med2007cvt@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

MedWrench Mandy replied 4 months ago

2 Replies

HELLO JIM, I have strange problem, with ACUSON 512 on deceme way, when boot, its seems lod files, but stopped, no load any file, the progress bar stopped. No error on the sreen. its stay like that forever.. Please help me. how to connect with laptop, configuration please. Also have acuson 256. Where is located the hard drive? its not deceme internal configuration with 512? Please need the service manual of acuson 256 Thanks

Erin Register replied 7 months ago

Updated  Sep 11 2019
2 Replies

The ultrasound is displaying system error 0-0-2. what is the solution tell me please?

Jim Carr replied 10 months ago

Updated  Aug 6 2019
1 Reply

I have an Acuson Sequoia C512. When I boot up the system it takes a while and says "MO Drive Not Found" I boot in error logging and I get PUT : Failed 25, 28. It stays on "waiting for HD to be ready". I have already reloaded software on the drive, as well as replace the drive with known good drive. If anybody can help that would be great!

dferguson replied a year ago

Updated  Aug 5 2019
2 Replies

For your convenience sent me Acuson sequia c512 ultrasound technical document with mail please"ketron028@gmail.com" Thanks in advance Respectfully Wondwossen

wonde replied a year ago

1 Reply

HOW TO ENABLE TRANSFER OF ALL MEASUREMENTS ONTO STUDYCAST DICOM SERVER, THANKS

MedWrench Mandy replied a year ago

Updated  Feb 27 2019
2 Replies

Hi, how do I find out which options are installed on a Sequoia 512? Thanks

vitmed replied a year ago

0 Replies

IT WAS OFF FOR ABOUT ONE YEAR, i TURNED IT ON AND IT CAME UP GOOD, EXCEPT THAT AFTER PRESSING STUDY UTILITIES , IT KEPT "CREATING STUDY LIST" FOR 5 MINUTES. i TURNED IT OFF ON REBOOTING THE MONITOR WAS OFF AND THE WINDOW ON CONTROL PANEL DISPLAYING THE POWER AND MI WAS OFF TOO., ON PRESSING THE RESET BUTTON UNDER CONTROL PANEL IT TRIGGERED " CHECK INPUT SIGNAL" YOU KNOW HOW TO HAVE THE MONITOR BACK ON AND THE MI WINDOW ON LEFT UPPER CORNER OF CONTROL PANEL BACK ON? THANKS

guillermote1 posted a year ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree