Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson Sequoia C512 Forums

Added  Feb 3 2022
0 Replies

I am looking for the cable to connect the Sequoia 512 to a Sony DVO-1000MD Medical DVD Recorder. Which output slot do I use for the cable?

RE: Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512
0 Replies

Hi Sir, Is it possible to activate Eneble Option Echo probe 5V2c in the Sequoia Aeqsun 512 .. ,,,This is all I want to help me with, best regards waleed

0 Replies

Peut-On réparer la THT du moniteur ou l'adapter à une autres? Es ce que c'est possible de réparer le MD?

0 Replies

Hello, I want to order the full new probe 15L8W use for Siemens Sequoia512C system,anybody can provide me the contact way of Siemens ultrasound service in spain or europe. I would need to get the software for this transducer. Thanks

1 Reply

My Acuson Sequoia 512 has "Application Error. Saving System Data. Call 1800-XXX-XXXX (Siemens)". Do I need a copy of the Software, Version 9.2. Anyone can help?

0 Replies

I have a problem with Sequoia 512  I can hear fans and see FPP Power on Pass upper left of keyboard  but the monitor is blank the PC doesnt turn off by itself. I can open the bay where the PC id located and turn the PC on by myself.The Pc turns on but nothing happens. Anything am missing?

0 Replies

Hi all, I have a Acuson Sequoia C512, the firmware is updated to 12.2. The problem is that i am not able to get Structured report via Dicom (images are transferred correctly). Trying to understand what was the problem, i think that even if the machine firmware is 12.2 the DICOM Conformance Statement used is 10.0 (that doesn't support Comprehensive SR). How i could fix this? Any suggest would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot

1 Reply

Working with a C512 at a remote clinic with cardiac and vascular probes. Clinic wants to also start doing abdominal and vaginal ultrasound exams, but the probes are not enabled as permanent in the options list. What is the process to get additional probes enabled on this machine?

Updated  Apr 7 2021
6 Replies

Buenas noches estimados, el problema del equipo esque al encender el equipo empieza a cargar y luego entra en modo servicio y aparece el error 0-0-2 , como puedo conseguir el sistema operativo para volverlo a instalar o será algún fallo en una tarjeta. De antemano gracias. Dejo mi correo. romelduval108@gmail.com

Updated  Mar 28 2021
2 Replies

Hola buenas tardes, la barra de progreso no termina de cargar y aparece un mensaje en color amarillo que dicen "system reeboting" y se apaga el monitor y vuelve a iniciar la barra y así pasa una y otra vez. Cuáles son las posibles causas para que pase esto.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C512
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree