Thermo Scientific - Harvey Sterilemax
by Thermo Scientific

Thermo Scientific Harvey Sterilemax Forums

Updated  Apr 6 2022
1 Reply

Our unit is no longer draining once the experiment is finished, and we are left with a large puddle inside the chamber. Any ideas?

RE: Thermo Scientific - Harvey Sterilemax
Updated  Jun 12 2019
3 Replies

Where can we buy parts for this equipment that will ship to Canada? Thanks!

6 Replies

Hi, I have a Sterilemax autoclave that I'm trying to get working again. The unit will run a cycle and get up to temperature but will not give a pressure reading. It never goes above 0, however the chamber is hot and I believe it is pressurized to some extent. After looking at the diagram I think it may be the pressure transducer but I'm hoping someone with a bit of experience may be able to help me do some trouble shooting. Any info would be much appreciated!

Updated  Jan 31 2019
4 Replies

Having an issue finding some trays any suggestions for a good source?

Updated  Dec 29 2018
4 Replies

I have 3 sterilemax ST75935s 1 works great after replacing vent solenoid, the other two and having a bit of trouble reaching temperature, on any cycle, it gets to around 228 degrees Fahrenheit and the starts to drop, they are not getting to the 275 needed to complete the cycle, please help

Updated  Oct 26 2018
1 Reply

Trying to get this up and running for a customer. They need to run a wrapped and optional cycle at 135°C but it over pressurizes and the safety cutoff cancels the cycle (stops at 134°C and 46 psi). Adjusted temperature offset (+4.0°C) and I can run a complete cycle with no issues now, however I am no longer obtaining sterilization temp on my NIST thermometer when I run a liquid cycle. The display says it reaches temp and pressure but my NIST reads 120°C and not 121°C. If I bring the offset to +3.0°C I can obtain target temp on liquids but over pressurize on wrapped. I am assuming it is a bad transducer since my pressures well exceed 15 psi for liquids and 30 psi for wrapped. Any input is greatly appreciated as autoclaves are still a fairly new beast to me.

4 Replies

Calibrate pressure and temperature, diagrams, adjustments, measurements to be made on the boards.

thank you

2 Replies

Hello.  I have a Harvey Sterilemax autoclave, and when using  'Optional' or 'Liquids' mode, it will not heat up or pressurize.  From the very start of the program, the temperature reads 150C, and the pressure remains at .000bar for the duration.  The items are cold when I take them out.  Other modes do not have this problem.  Can somebody help?!

Updated  Nov 2 2016
1 Reply

The venting time of the autoclave is going up. For a normal performance it was around 11 min. Now it goes to 45 min.What could be the reason? Please help

4 Replies

I have a Sterilemax autoclave 5925 that when we select a program (i.e. Liquid, wrapped, unwrapped) it does not ever read cycle complete and shut down. It stays in the venting stage. The displays reads 00 for presure and it has cooled down from it's sterilzation temp. How do I fix this problem?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Thermo Scientific - Harvey Sterilemax
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree