MAQUET - Jostra HL-20
by MAQUET

MAQUET Jostra HL-20 Forums

0 Replies

Hello everyone,

Does anyone here can help me have the service manual of Maquet - Jostra HL-20? I need to trace some board problem. Our machine here smells burnt and I am wondering if I am going to check the machine without having the service manual, I might encounter additional problem in the future. So, I am searching first for the service manual of the said machine so that I can study first the system before I will go to servicing. I really appreciate if anybody here would share the service manual for these machine. Thank you!

Regards,

Mr. SUM

RE: MAQUET - Jostra HL-20
Added  Apr 18 2022
0 Replies

hello i need maquet hl-20 belt kit. Can you give a price for this?

Updated  Apr 20 2020
3 Replies

Alguien tendrá el SERVICE MANUAL OF MAQUET HL20

Added  Nov 2 2018
0 Replies

Hi there, I am a student Perfusionist. Wondering if anybody out there has any experience using the HL20, and if so, what are some of the features that you like about the device? Negatives? Thank you!

Updated  Aug 27 2018
2 Replies

I have not a manual, I need change battery

Added  Jun 11 2018
0 Replies

How do you change the time on the console clock?

Added  Sep 12 2017
0 Replies

Hi guys, Am looking for what year the HL20 Jostra Maquet heartlung bypass machine was first launched? Appreciate your feedback. Regards Kristy

Updated  Sep 7 2016
2 Replies

in my hl20 hlm control panel showing fus6 error please suggest corrective action.

thnaks

Added  Jul 14 2015
0 Replies

What is the operating current for the base unit HL20?

What is the operating current for the Rotaflow unit?

0 Replies

Hello to everybody.

Does any one know what is the price for a bubble sensor for the bubble sensor for the HL20 heart lung machine from Maquet (old Jostra)?

Any help will be welcome.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: MAQUET - Jostra HL-20
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree