Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5
by Sakura

Sakura Tissue-Tek TEC 5 Forums

Updated  Sep 13 2022
1 Reply

Hi! Does anyone know where a TEC 5 battery is located? I need to change it. I have an E9, "low battery, call service", error. Parts supplier assures me I can change it. Thanks in advance!

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5
1 Reply

my machine tissue tek 5 keeps on displaying a low battery alert. How can i rectify that problem. can i have the service manual as well. I'm a biomedical engineer responsible for maintaining and repairing all laboratory equipments at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences in Tanzania

Equipment: Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5

Added  Aug 24 2022
0 Replies

For the last 30h the screen on the Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5 has been showing: "Power outage Press Exit to verify system status" and keeps flashes to a blank screen after about 4-5 seconds. When pressing Exit before the screen turns blank, it says "warming up Please wait", but also that screen soon switches to a blank screen and then displays the previous power outage message again. Over the last day, the initially solidified Paraffin has indeed melted, but there has been no change in the display. When entering the service mode by pressing the Exit key, the screen stops turning blank every few seconds. Running a test on the cooling unit works fine (though the unit cools down very slowly over 15 mins). During that time the screen does not flash and continuously displays temperature readings for all sensors. However when testing heating, or heating+cooling, the screen goes blank within few seconds and goes right back to the power failure message. In the brief second that the temps are visible, all are about 60C except for line 1 which is only at 45C. Is it possible that the heating element for L1 is broken and short circuits every time it's turned on, leading to the system to restart every few seconds? Any advice?

Updated  Dec 31 2021
1 Reply

key pad part number?

Updated  Nov 5 2021
1 Reply

cold spot no working

Updated  Aug 12 2021
1 Reply

The wax is melted in the back of the tissue tek 5 but it will not dispense it.

1 Reply

What would cause the left/right arrow keys on display to not work? I can turn on the embedder and can turn on into service mode. all buttons seem to work. light turned on when pressing the "light" key and all double beeped. I can't move the curser left or right to select test run, I can only select "program version" because that is where the cursor starts when turning on in service mode

Updated  Mar 19 2020
1 Reply

does anyone have the part number for the main power switch

Updated  Dec 5 2018
1 Reply

Can the Cryo console of aTEC5 operate independently of the Embedding Centre,

Updated  Nov 26 2018
2 Replies

Can u give me reference of Peltier Module?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree