Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
by Konica Minolta

Konica Minolta Regius Model 110 Forums

0 Replies

I'm new to this system and wanted to read up about the image software. Thanks

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
0 Replies

Good Night, I need the service manual to Regius Console CS2. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Good Night, I need the software Konica Minolta Regius Console CS-2. The console don't print. I need fix that error.

Updated  Aug 29 2017
5 Replies

Hello all, I bought one CR Regius moel 110 last weekend. After bringt it home i canot start again. The message 06180 is displaying by initializing. > could some body help me please? thanks

Updated  Aug 27 2017
1 Reply

Is there a general book for trouble shooting? I can't get the image to transfer over to be read?

Added  Aug 9 2017
0 Replies

Hi Dear , Please I need service password . Thank you

Updated  Jun 23 2017
3 Replies

Hello I'm checking a polymobil plus but I opened it and found that C2 was removes. I can't find any spec. To determine what value C2 Correction Factor Capacitor is since is giving me error 10. Can anyone help me with the data? Thanks in advanced for your help.

Added  Jun 1 2017
0 Replies

We have a Klondike Regis CR processor with image pilot software and we keep on getting a black line artifact through are X-rays you can still see through them but it's a black dark and artifact

Updated  May 8 2017
2 Replies

I want to buy used IP cassette 14x17 and IP cassette 10x12

1 Reply

Getting Error 06022, fan failure. Checked fan, fan is ok, but is not getting any voltage. Seems like a board failure. There's a board with various numbers on it which connects to the fan: P07264, 090171023A, MDU2, EP-GF70, 0901H1023A. Can't find a match for this in google. Can anyone suggest a source?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree