B. Braun - Outlook 400ES
by B. Braun

B. Braun Outlook 400ES Forums

Updated  May 13 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have a Service Manual for B. Braun - Outlook 400ES?

RE: B. Braun - Outlook 400ES
2 Replies

I got an Outlook 400es pump that is throwing an error on startup with a message that says "Return to Biomed - Repair". I can't find anything about it in the service manual for that particular error and I can't get in to see the error code.

Updated  May 13 2019
3 Replies

The BioMed shop I am working in has begun to see a lot of errors 123 & 75 Enough to start a pattern but we are still unable to find a solid root cause. Both errors are related to battery status, 75 being the watch battery and 123 being the main battery. I find it hard to belief that the staff is letting so many pumps run so deep on battery. In addition I am finding no 150 errors combined with these 123 & 75 errors. Anybody else seen these rash of errors before? Any insights I may investigate? Thank you

Updated  Jul 27 2017
8 Replies

Does anyone have a Service Manual for B. Braun - Outlook 400ES?

Updated  Aug 8 2016
2 Replies

Unit runs for about 3 seconds

then goes into alarm condition error 79.

Updated  Sep 13 2015
1 Reply

Is any one else having problems with the Braun 400ES pump? we are getting a lot of unit locks up and squeals, Have to disconnect battery to turn off.

Thanks 

CEast

2 Replies

Hello,

To enter the BIOMed Options on the BBRAUN Outllook, its asks me 4 digit access code, even though I enter the correct, it does not allow me to enter the BIOMed menu. Can anyone please guide of what wrong I might be doing.

Thanks in advance!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: B. Braun - Outlook 400ES
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree