ZEISS - OPMI Pentero
by ZEISS

ZEISS OPMI Pentero Forums

0 Replies

Dear all! Hope you’re doing well and staying safe. I was wondering if any one has a PDF copy of ZEISS OPMI Pentero Service Manual, so that it could be shared with me. Thank you all! Shahab

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Pentero
Added  Oct 17 2019
0 Replies

Hi all, how can a sudden blurry image on the touchscreen be fixed?
The surgeon's view is working fIne. 
Thanks! 

Updated  Apr 28 2019
2 Replies

Dear all Some one know how to reset the USB stick in the lamp container ? To back 500 hours. Many thanks.

5 Replies

Hi all, I have looked into the Zeiss Pentero Biomed training for PM's. As of now they only offer the 1'st level of basic PM's for the Pentero Line of scopes. I'v heard there are further training levels 2,3,4 for their own FSE's.

I am looking to obtain some MFG reference material (PM procedure) / Service documenetation for these scopes ( 900/Clasic).  The cost of the biomed course has been lowered and is now $6k for the course but they dont tell you at first that you also have to purchase $13k in special service tools to perform the PM's. Total Biomed training cost to perform PM's $19k + I'm sure they reccomend parts replacements for $xxx

Does anyone have the service password to clear the 1000hr service reminder counter ?

Thanks

Updated  Oct 20 2015
2 Replies

Hello I have a problem with Pentero. The monitor does not ignite.

Could you indicate me where to obtain the manual of the technical service?

Thanks for all

Updated  May 14 2013
2 Replies

How to reset lamp hours on OPMI Pentero microscope?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: ZEISS - OPMI Pentero
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree