Mortara - ELI 280
by Mortara

Mortara ELI 280 Forums

5 Replies

I have an ELI-280 unit that does not advance paper and it makes a grinding noise. I have interchanged the tray (that also houses the motors, paper detector, and thermal printer) from a working unit into the faulty one and the error persists. This leads me to a faulty board. But I inspected it thoroughly, even cross referencing measurements with the other working unit, and everything seems fine at a hardware level. Tried every calibration possible described in the service manual. Any ideas?

RE: Mortara - ELI 280
3 Replies

The touch screen is hard to press. I calibrated the screen, and it is still very hard to push.

Updated  Feb 16 2018
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for this machine?

Updated  Sep 15 2017
2 Replies

We are having keyboard issues. When we try to enter patient information, a different letter appears than the one we typed. On a second machine, the keyboard "sticks" and is difficult to use. How can I fix these issues?

Updated  Jan 20 2017
2 Replies

looking for Service manual for Eli 280

Updated  Jan 13 2016
2 Replies

Can't seem to find any specs on the battery for this unit. Just reaching out. Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mortara - ELI 280
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree