Delfi - PTS
by Delfi

Delfi PTS Forums

Updated  Oct 2 2020
1 Reply

Hello,. I have one Delfi pts, and have a error in the display ERR, some one could help me? Or have a service manual ? Thanks !!

RE: Delfi - PTS
0 Replies

Does anyone know where to get the PUMP for the DELFI PTS, Original, 2005 unit.  The pump was made by Hargraves/Parker #E143-23-01

Please reply directly to me at:  james@mesasales.com

James Vollbracht

MESA Medical, Inc.

800-989-4909

Added  Sep 28 2015
0 Replies

Gives batt error code on A.C or batt. Replacing batt (R&D) or charger does not help.

Added  Sep 18 2014
0 Replies

does anyone know what error 18 is?

this is the only tourniquet pump that is here in Hildago Mexico and it is currently broken. It sure would be a great help to get this repaired, rigt now they are just going old school with tubing to tie off.

Please write to sawinokur@bellsouth.net

2 Replies

PTS system was giving error codes, I have contacted Delphi and they said that the unit MUST be sent in for repair, $500.00.

I am working a medical mission here in Hildago Mexico and this facility cannot afford that, either can I.

I was not very happy that they would not release schematics or error codes to me or make them available.

This is very fustrating and while this company is no exception they have no confidence in a certified or uncertified biomeds capabilities. Is there anyone out there with any technical knowledge of this device that could help us determine what these error codes are?

Also one of the biomed trainees hooked the device to 12Vdc and blew a capacitor out. It is a suface mount, C37. Does anyone have a value and voltage on this part so I can replace it.

We really appreciate all of the help you folks have provided.

Please write to sawinokur@bellsouth.net

i can send pictures of the device and blown cap if you need it

Updated  Jun 23 2014
1 Reply

when I turn on it displays "error12"

what's the mean for this message? and how I can to try fix it?

thanks!

Updated  Jun 20 2014
1 Reply

Does anybody have a service manual for Delfi tourniquet (PTS)?  How can I solve an "error 12"?

Thanks!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Delfi - PTS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree