Stryker - Power-PRO XT
by Stryker

Stryker Power-PRO XT Forums

Updated  Mar 9 2022
2 Replies

I have an issue where my sub assembly won't extend and the motor just over drives itself, it will collapse when given the comand to but just wont extend or stay extended with the manual release closed. originally i had suspected i was low on fluid as this was a repair based on a massive leak with the reservoir cover. part of me is suspecting it may be the A or B valve but its hard to say.

RE: Stryker - Power-PRO XT
0 Replies

I'm not sure if this is the correct section, as technically this isn't about the stretcher itself, however I don't see a separate category for the power-load system. We have a few of these that need re-programming of the Angle Position Sensor for the load arms. Stryker has been unwilling to supply the software information necessary. I've tried hooking up a computer to the USB port, and it connects properly to the UART in the power-load trolley to do serial communication, but I'm unable to get the trolley to respond to any inputs. Does anyone know if there is some form of button combination to wake up the serial communication? Or have access to the software needed to do this sort of work? It's pretty frustrating that we can fix almost anything on the stretchers or the load systems with the exception of calibrating this one sensor.

Updated  Aug 30 2017
1 Reply

We have one stretcher that has become weak and won't lift 250 lbs. It's not the battery, It acts like it's a limit switch or something.

Updated  Sep 27 2016
1 Reply

no power, no lights, no indicators, no solenoid activity, no humming....nothing. Cart is in fully extended position. 3 fully charged batteries tried with no change. No operating manual/troubleshooting manual available. Help please.

Updated  Jun 10 2016
1 Reply

Does anybody have any experience with error 81 on a Power Pro XT?

The service manual does not have an error code section in it.  It's too late to call the tech support.  Thanks,

Francis

4 Replies

Do any of you have a service manual for this stretcher? I have a customer that has asked if I can repair an oil leak and replace the lost oil. I do not know what type of oil it uses or know where the fill port is.

Any help will be appreciated.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Stryker - Power-PRO XT
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree