AGFA - CR 10-X
by AGFA

AGFA CR 10-X Forums

Updated  Jul 24 2022
9 Replies

My Image Plate shows its expired , please help me to solve this issue and I'm facing performance Issue.

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Updated  Dec 19 2021
4 Replies

Error restart nx viewer

Updated  Sep 13 2021
3 Replies

Workstation not able to start NX Viewer, Supporting Service not ready Ref.MESS491. I tried restarting and its not helping

Updated  Mar 3 2021
2 Replies

how do i solve this error on cr 10x the ready light is always red

Updated  Dec 14 2020
3 Replies

Hello everyone i have problem with my cr 10 x, i can't change name of clinic in software without administrator password. Can somebody help me?

4 Replies

Hello guys, I really need some help. When using the PC, the NX viewers show an error and doesn't load the app. Aside from this, the HP monitor malfunctioned and it only displayed half of the screen so we decided to replace it.

Updated  Sep 7 2020
4 Replies

Hi I own a Agfa CR10X machine and I am getting an error code ARC2101 (10852) The light will not turn on GREEN...it seems as though the laser is not prompting on. It seems to be just opening and shutting and the light on the front of the machine remains RED. Can you give me any feedback as to what might be happening? Thanks

Updated  May 3 2020
4 Replies

Hi We need insallation manual fo agfa dray star model cr-10 x Thank u

Updated  Aug 2 2019
2 Replies

Workstation not able to start NX Viewer, Supporting Service not ready Ref.MESS 377. I tried restarting and its not helping

Updated  May 9 2019
1 Reply

Hi, I am looking to find out opinions on the quality, reparability and reliability of this machine. Any one familiar with it? Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 10-X
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree