AGFA - CR 10-X
by AGFA

AGFA CR 10-X Forums

Updated  Mar 12 2024
1 Reply

Hello Agfa- CR 10-X Monumerizer does not connect to the machine. I've checked the internet connection, it's ok and I've even changed the cable for the connection between the digitizer and the computer but nothing works, the digitizer flashes orange. What should I do to get a connection between the digitizer and the computer?

Equipment: Agfa-CR 10-X

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Updated  Feb 10 2024
1 Reply

Heey

I need help 

While working the cassette got stucked, it has been placed exactly the same as usual with the orange corner on the right hand side closest to the user, as instructed. The cassette is locked into the processor and I can't remove, but the processor is not reading it. I've tried restarting it but nothing has changed

2 Replies

Sir My DIGITIZER Agfa 10X not Reed cassette properly 

I Remove the Cassette Unit and I shaw The Falt From side of Laser Light not Alignment Right  Corner Left Corner Is Accurate align 

So What Should i do or not

Please Help 

Equipment: Agfa CR 10X

0 Replies

Hello, how can I chance interval maintenance service agfa cr10.thanks

3 Replies

Sir Please give me information showing error code ARC1301 (10855) 

This error showing ones time  after that i started Digitizer 

Then not show error 

But image showing parallel lines atrefact every times 

Can you give me feedback on 8859295297??

Equipment: Agfa CR 10X

0 Replies

Hi Sir How to replace zener diode of optic module and will it resolve 10852 error as this error remains there

Equipment: AGFA - CR 10-X

Updated  Nov 1 2022
2 Replies

Hi I own a Agfa CR10X machine and I am getting an error code ARC4101 (4267) after inserting the cassette. Please any suggestion on how to fix this issue?

Updated  Sep 23 2022
1 Reply

having an issue with the optical module of digitizer cr 10x ,agfa, and it stopped working how to clean and if possible how to find a new optical module part and how much

2 Replies

Not showing ready and no error

Equipment: AGFA - CR 10-X

Updated  Aug 3 2022
1 Reply

How to replace moduler

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 10-X
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree