SonoSite M-Turbo Forums

Added  Apr 13 2024
0 Replies

I am experiencing trouble with my Sonosite M.Turbo device as the password I entered is not working. Despite contacting Sonosite support and receiving a temporary password, it also did not work. They informed me that the Date & Time being out of sync could be causing the issue, but I am unable to access the settings to correct this in guest mode. Sonosite suggested replacing the PCB board for 7.5k, however, I believe a simple solution would be to upload a new image on an SD card. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate the specific image for the M.Turbo model; although there is one available for Titan software which isn't ideal for my needs.

RE: SonoSite - M-Turbo
Updated  Mar 19 2024
2 Replies

Hello,

My Sonosite  M-turbo  doesn't  charge properly, it makes a clicking sound and the led charging indicator is  flashing onlÿwhen connected to a charger?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated 

Thank you

Equipment: Sonosite m-turbo

Updated  Feb 12 2024
1 Reply

Quiero adquirir un ecografo u sado SonoSite - M-Turbo con su accesorio mini-dock M Turbo

soy de peru como negociar su envio ...Gracias

Updated  Apr 14 2023
2 Replies

Hi. We are having a problem with a Sonosite M-Turbo system. After power on, the system shows the blue screen with the following codes:

P: rv

Ctrl: 0x1a6a (6762)

D: 0x0 (0)

We'd appreciate any help with this issue. Thank you.

Updated  Jan 5 2023
1 Reply

I got a blue screen with error 0x235d (9053) wondering if anyone can point me towards what the problem might be

Added  Sep 5 2022
0 Replies

working fine until one day all of a sudden it started saying "incompatible transducer" with pre existing attached HFL50x ... I changed it to C60x and it started imaging fine again .. Since I needed Linear so I got replacement L25x and that too gave the error "incompatible transducer". Any thoughts

Updated  Sep 5 2022
1 Reply

working fine until one day all of a sudden it started saying "incompatible transducer" with pre existing attached HFL50x ... I changed it to C60x and it started imaging fine again .. Since I needed Linear so I got replacement L25x and that too gave the error "incompatible transducer". Any thoughts

0 Replies

I knew that Sonosite S series can use the M-Turbo probes (they have similar hardware), but everytime I connect an M-Turbo probe (L25x,HF L38X, C60x) on a Sonosite S-ICU, appear the "Incompatible transducer" message error. Are they really not compatible ? Could be a licence problem ? (but I suppose would appear a message to invite buying a proper licence..) Could be an hardware problem of the S-ICu unit ? Thanks in advance

4 Replies

I am receiving this error code on a blue screen when connecting my transducer: P: false Ctrl: 0x41e4 (16868) D: 0x30 (48) Any ideas as to what it means?

Updated  Nov 3 2021
1 Reply

I am having power on issues. With the battery in, the system powers on for a few seconds and then shuts off. With the battery out nothing happens at all. I have replaced the power adapter, but the problem is the same. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Steve

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: SonoSite - M-Turbo
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree