Toshiba - Aplio 50
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio 50 Forums

2 Replies

hi pls can someone help me i am looking for manuals services config aplio 50 and password and i need config PACS Locations and thak you

Equipment: Toshiba - Aplio 50

RE: Toshiba - Aplio 50
Updated  Jan 26 2021
1 Reply

Buongiorno, qualcuno ha la password Toshiba per il 2021

Added  Feb 5 2020
0 Replies

Hi all, Can anybody help me with a hard disk image please i am jammed for 3 weeks now, higher the version is better it is. Thanks Guys. Email : artemia_tmd@yahoo.fr

Updated  Jan 15 2020
4 Replies

hello, can you give me the password for the service for aplio 50 toshiba Thanks in advance

Updated  Jan 22 2019
7 Replies

Could somebody help me to enter in service menu and 2019 password? Thanks in advance. Please reply to enzozollo@gmail.com

1 Reply

how preset or install aplio 50 on a new harddisk

Updated  Nov 16 2017
2 Replies

Hello everyone. When the equipment is started, the image of the probes does not appear. Instead, this image appears: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DKGbQ8vX_C9nclJ-1HXvN5x0zhPlcOTL?usp=sharing

Added  Sep 23 2016
0 Replies

How do I chnage the gateway and sub net. I can put int he numbers and it will not let me save them. I need to set up the DIcom and RIS/HIS worklist

0 Replies

I need the configuration menu steps and settings to install a new printer on this ultrasound machine

Sony UPX898MD

Added  Nov 26 2015
0 Replies

Dear Engineers.

I have error IMG.24 . any body have a service password or any guidence.

ziyad2222pk@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio 50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree