RE: Toshiba - Nemio 20
Added  Dec 2 2022
0 Replies

I need a soft copy of user manual of nemio 20 thanks

Equipment: Toshiba - Nemio 20

Updated  Oct 27 2022
2 Replies

I'm working on a toshiba neemio 20 which displays "no signal" when turned on. What should I do to fix this problem please help me.

Added  Jul 8 2022
0 Replies

I am not getting signal to the monitor. The board, printer have power. The monitor will come on but it is flashing no signal. Any ideas?

Added  Apr 19 2021
0 Replies

Removed A70 and there is no cpu battery. What size is it and on which board may I find it?

Added  Jan 14 2021
0 Replies

I need to know about ultrasound machine toshiba Nemio 20 settings. I want to know how to get automatic S/D ratio on screen after taking doppler because i have to divide PSV by ESV by myself so i want to know how to get automatic S/D ratio on nemio 20 usg machine Please help and tell the steps to do

3 Replies

My Toshiba Nemio 20 is not saving the date after 1st January 2021. Everytime reboots the date is automatically set to the year 2000. I am having problems calculating the expected date of delivery. Your kind help in the matter is highly appreciated.

Updated  May 17 2020
3 Replies

I am searching for information on using the OB package

Updated  Mar 27 2020
2 Replies

Hello, My client purchased this model without my consent and I am trying to learn how to use this thing. How do I set this up to Dicom send to a PACS. Our US are being read by a Dr. and we need to send the DICOM's to them. Any help would be appreciated. I see an option to Archive, Print, and save to a MO Drive but no send.

Updated  Feb 15 2020
1 Reply

Please, I need user manual for toshiba nemio ssa-550

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Nemio 20
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree