Dynatronics - Dynatron 150+
by Dynatronics

Dynatronics Dynatron 150+ Forums

Updated  Jan 18 2022
2 Replies

How do I get into service mode? Dynatron Solaris 709 Plus

RE: Dynatronics - Dynatron 150+
1 Reply

Hi, I am interested in this ultrasound machine. Does it come with the sound head and does everything work well? Thank you.

0 Replies

Hey Guys, Would any one be able to email me the service manual for this unit please? my email is i.malouf@hotmail.com Thanks Iyad

0 Replies

I am looking to buy an applicator model 300-5, any body knows of a good source and how much a good price is? looking for service manuals as well for the Dynatron D150 plus system. Thanks

Added  Mar 27 2015
0 Replies

I am trying to determine if it is worth buying a new sound head for an old Dynatron 150. The instrument seems fine however the frequency and watts controls will not change the frequency or watts settings. They do however seem to be active as they initiate some of the software functions suggested when they are pushed and held during power up. A biomed tech suggested to me that there are issues with these controls and it may mean the machine requires board replacement. What I am hoping is the case is that these particular controls do not work without a soundhead being plugged. I can find no references in the manual and so far have not heard back from the manufacturer on this.

Has anyone direct experience with this or an instrument that they can try what I am doing without a soundhead to see if the settings can be adjusted?

Thanks

Updated  Jan 2 2014
3 Replies

Anyone know where I can get a button for this unit?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Dynatronics - Dynatron 150+
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree