Terumo - TE-331
by Terumo

Terumo TE-331 Forums

Added  Jan 22 2021
0 Replies

May I ask if syringe pump - Terumo TE 331 are still available? I need a need front housing to replace the broken one.

RE: Terumo - TE-331
Updated  Sep 11 2020
1 Reply

selector switch problem

Added  Aug 13 2018
0 Replies

why the syringe pump in class 1 classification but do not have protective earth?

Added  Jun 7 2017
0 Replies

How do you change the syringe manufacturer on the machine?

Added  Mar 1 2017
0 Replies

I have a syringe that has a strange alarm. When using a 30 or 50 ml syringe, during the infusion it will stop, the leds that indicate the size of the syringe will blink and you will hear an audible alarm. If I press star the infusion will continue but repeat this alarm several times until it finally finishes the infusion. This doesn't happen when using a smaller syringe (10 or 20ml). I will like to know if maybe I'm doing something wrong or if this has happened to anybody else.

Updated  May 25 2015
1 Reply

Hy When i Switch on the Infusion pump They Showing the occlusion ERROR and there is a also not detecting the syringe sizes just blinking....20 size syringe light also not blinking

Please tell me what can i do for this matter....

I am waiting for your kind reply

Added  Dec 27 2014
0 Replies

When i am turn on the syringe pump Then showing the OCCLUSION ERROR so tell me what can i do

Updated  Dec 27 2014
3 Replies

please post the TE 331 operators manual.

Added  Feb 5 2014
0 Replies

What is the user password for te 331..i cant reset the infusion pump

0 Replies

'OCCLUSION' ERROR SHOWING in te-331 syringe pump. What is the solution?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Terumo - TE-331
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree