Philips - Clearvue 550
by Philips

Philips Clearvue 550 Forums

9 Replies

Anyone to please advise on the aforementioned error.

RE: Philips - Clearvue 550
Updated  Feb 18 2021
2 Replies

dear, Team, is it possible to upgrade to perform 3D/ 4D like how ClearVue 650 does ? any Idea please share me

Added  Dec 26 2020
0 Replies

Hello, I need Service manual for Philips Clearview 550? Can you help me please? Thanks in advance!

Updated  Aug 8 2020
1 Reply

Good day all, Please I am having diagnostic code 0001.H69I48AP.0 Your kind assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Updated  Apr 24 2020
3 Replies

Hello, our Philips ultrasound error code "Diagnostic code 0001.F6SP16JH.0", can you help us? thank you

5 Replies

Dear Sirs/Madams, I need Service manual for Philips Clearview 550? Can you help me please? Thanks in advance!

0 Replies

Hi everybody! We own a perfectly funcional Clearvue 650 (I didnt manage to find the proper machine on the search bar), but apparently the trackball axis (both x and y) are inverted. If you scroll left the pointer goes right, up to down etc. I've tried navigating the setup menus but to no avail. I don't have a service manual either. Is it a software problem or hardware? Is it solvable? We work in a pretty isolated hospital and the technician would have some problems to come!

0 Replies

where is the serial number on a clear vue 550

0 Replies

where is the serial number on a clear vue 550

4 Replies

Does anyone have the service or uer manuals for Philips Clearview 650 or 550?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Robert Guyton

Manifest Medical

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Clearvue 550
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree