Cutera - XEO Platform
by Cutera

Cutera XEO Platform Forums

Added  May 14 2016
0 Replies

Ipl 560 is started to display an error code of 288 accompanied with a full screen picture of the hand piece as well as something that looks like an odometer with left side having a partially filled circle and right side having a black filled in circle! Tried everything to get rid of it but as soon as you select the 560 hand piece on main screen it reverts automatically to this particular screen! Can you help?? Thank you!

RE: Cutera - XEO Platform
Added  May 7 2016
0 Replies

Looking to purchase a laser and wanting to find reviews on the XEO

Added  Apr 25 2016
0 Replies

After how many pulses should Nd yag handpiece be changed?? is there any were we can have the errors definition?? ex our laser says error number 334 and 230 but we don´t have a manual to see what each error means. thanks

Updated  Dec 17 2015
5 Replies

Anyone have a service manual or software for Cutera xeo platform. I understand stand the FDA requires manufacturers of medical equipment to make these available for repair of equipment by qualified reps.

0 Replies

During treatment the cutters periodically gives error 230 it will clear by going to standby than back on or choosing a different parameter set any ideas. Also recently received a 367 followed by a 361 anyone have diagrams / software for calibration. Thanks in advance

1 Reply

What is the fault code 367 and 322 for. how can I repair it? The ipl is i9n West Palm Beach, Florida.Thanks

Added  Aug 10 2014
0 Replies

Model xeo diplaying error 371..What is its meaning and what to do about it? Thank u.The model by the way is xeo cutera..Hope to hear from u soon

3 Replies

What service is required to clear 322 and 367 errors?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cutera - XEO Platform
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree