Cutera - XEO Platform
by Cutera

Cutera XEO Platform Forums

Added  Oct 10 2023
0 Replies

Which power supply was broken?is it the high power voltage supply?or low power supply?

Equipment: Cutera - XEO Platform

RE: Cutera - XEO Platform
0 Replies

My good limelight handpiece (works on other xeos) gives an error 335 when fired. Not seeing it in service manual. What does this code mean?

Added  Nov 20 2022
0 Replies

I need to reconnect the foot pedal wires (white, brown, yellow and green) to the 4 pin connector. Would appreciate if someone could tell me the pin/wire connection pattern. Thanks

Equipment: Cutera - XEO Platform

Updated  Sep 12 2022
7 Replies

I have a regular cutera xeo, that you can plug a prowave handpiece in. The prowave handpiece wont go into cooling, but the same handpiece will cool on a different system. What seems to be the problem? Any insight would be helpful.

Updated  Sep 1 2022
1 Reply

I have a Xeo with error codes 249 and 367. Anyone have any suggestions on how to might be causing this?

Updated  Mar 8 2021
4 Replies

does error 367 always mean a new power source needed

0 Replies

Manual service change by others either candela plus or pro. Sg.v.569@gmail.com

0 Replies

Is anyone can supply me a Cutera Laser Cavity Alignment Tool or LCAT? Or is anyone know how to align the Cutera XEO laser head without a Laser Cavity Alignment Tool? You can contact me in my email at: s.pedrina_jr@yahoo.com Waiting for your positive response.

2 Replies

I am trying to activate a handpiece on a Cutera XEO but require the Modelmaker software. Does anyone have this available?

Added  Jul 3 2017
0 Replies

Do u have Mabel's for Cutera xeo

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cutera - XEO Platform
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree